Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mad tea party

My younger sister, who I am going to call Ann for security reasons, decided 'hey, I'm gonna force my sister to have a tea party with me today.' So she did.
I was kneeling on the floor and my knees were aching.
'Hey Ann,' I said. 'Why dont you get one of your friends to play tea party with you, instead of me ruining your game?'
She shook her head. 'They won't play with me ever since I made friends with him. They think he's a freak.'
I immediately felt sorry for the poor kid. I had bully problems of my own a few years ago. 'Well, don't listen to them. He's not a freak, no one is. What's the poor guys name?'
She shook her head. 'Can't remember' she said and started pouring 'tea' for me, which was really water but if I reminded her, she would give me a kick in the arm. And my sister is an amazing kicker for a six year old.
After one hour of tea parties, my sister decided that just pouring tea was too boring for her so she flipped the table over without warning me. I think she really only did it to see my reaction. Which I think was pretty satisfying for her.
Seriously, Ann is the best sister ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment