Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I checked in on E. to see if she's okay. She was really pale. I tried to get her to speak, but all she did was look at me with panicked eyes. She scribbled in the air with her finger, signaling that she wanted to write.
It took ages trying to find paper for some reason, and with each minute, E. got more and more panicky. Finally, we found a small bit of blank paper. E. grabbed it and picked up the pen beside her which I swear wasn't there before rummaging around for paper. Whatever.
E. quickly wrote in giant letters across the page, 'I'm sorry.'
This confused and scared me, but I stayed calm. 'About what?'
But she wouldn't answer! After asking her a few times, she lay down in her bed and curled up in a ball, crying.

What the fuck is going on?!

No comments:

Post a Comment